Monday, May 2, 2016

A week in His footsteps

This week was amazing! We did a huge activity as a mission called "A week in His footsteps." Bascically, do everything you can to be like our Saviour. I sacrificed eating all sweets, and I almost couldn't do it! I realized how addicted to eating sugary things I am... It was an amazing week filled with lots of miracles. This week we find out if I stay or go. Also, I get to call my beautiful parents for mothers day!

I'll share one of my miracles that just melted my heart.

In the evening of "super day" we did divisions with the Elders Quorum President and his son. I went with the son, Leo, and all of our appointments fell through. So I decided I'd give him some mission experience and do some contacts! We had some pretty rough "shut-downs", a few maybe interested people, and the tenth door we knocked we said, "God loves you," and she let us in! We taught them, Leo shared his testimony of many principles, and they accepted a baptismal date! After accepting, they even said, "We've never been baptized, and we also want to get married!" As we left, Leo asked if everyday was like this. I simply said, "It can be."

I love the mission!

Elder Bartlett

Notice we received this week

Dear Bartlett Family,

Hi, this is Elder Stewart from the Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission, just writing to let you know that your son Elder Jarom Bartlett will be completing his service as a full-time missionary and returning with honor June 22. Attached is the information relating to his flights, which has also been sent to President Sabey. We appreciate the service that your son has given during the past two years, and all the support you have given as a family. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email or to call us at one of the numbers listed below.

I actually had the opportunity to serve with Elder Bartlett as my zone leader. He is a great missionary. Just so you know.

  Elder Stewart
Secretario del Presidente
MisiĆ³n Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia

No comments:

Post a Comment