Monday, May 16, 2016

Caleta Olivia with Elder Quintanilla

Saludos a todos mis amigos y familia!

It has been a long and irregular last two weeks... Happy be-lated Mothers Day! I talked to my two beautiful parents that are getting ready to take my place in the mission field! Amazing...

The Lord has called me off the island and sent me to Caleta Olivia with Elder Quintanilla from Peru. I arrived, taught one lesson, and Viviana Gongora got baptized 4 days later! Others and ready to get baptized in the next few weeks! A little tender mercy from above to help me finish strong. I might come back a few pounds heavier though with how well my companion cooks and how much food we get...

Well... I'll be seeing everybody in 5 weeks! It's time to get back to work!

Love,

Elder Bartlett



PS Everything is great, at the current rate I think my shoes will fall off of my feet as I am getting off the plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment