Monday, June 1, 2015

Rawson Argentina, Para Siempre Dios Este Con Vos

My companion, Elder Sarmiento, finished his mission and left last night at 1130. It was a pretty sad parting, but he had kept the faith and fought the good fight, and was ready to go home. He inspired me to do the same. That is, keep the faith and fight the good fight! Not be ready to go home.

This last week was a huge week for me personally. Recently I have been studying a lot about faith. This important first priciple of the gospel may seem simple and basic at first, but it is so much more than I ever imagined. I still don't understand everything, but I do know that it is the fuel that motivates us to act. It literally gives to us the power to overcome trials or weaknesses. When we have faith we can do anything God asks us to do, and He has asked us to do many things. We can do them all. That's what faith is, "we can."

Enjoy your week, I'll let you all know who my new companion is and how things are going next week! Lots of hugs, and handshakes for those sisters in Zion.

Love,

Elder Bartlett

1) Last moments with Elder Sarmiento













2) What I look like when I preach... in my dreams
















3) I cut my hair






4) Banana Bread Baby


No comments:

Post a Comment