Monday, June 8, 2015

New Companion

So, my new companion is... Elder Lyman! He hails from Indiana, is the youngest in his family, and
his mother is from Hondorus (not sure how to spell that). He is super funny and good at drawing. We are still working hard in Rawson, Chubut, Argentina!

Elder Bartlett's front view and side view of haircut
This week was kind of rough, lots of stress with changes just like always, but ended well, and this week I'm hoping we can really take-off! It has been amazing as I have put my heart and mind here on the mission, focused on the people, the words come. The ideas flow. My understanding grows. As I have begun to put more of my confidence in Jesus Christ, I am slowly realizing that all things that He asks are possible. If you put our trust in Him, He will give us power to overcome any trial. It is scary, you feel like you are abandoning sure ground, but as you take that step, He is there to catch you.

I love you all. I know that God loves you all. Love others.

Elder Bartlett, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment