Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Guess what day it is...HUMP DAY!

Well, I should say guess what day it will be... 2 days more! I will be home in less than a year, that scares me. I don't want to go home. There are so many people that still need to hear the beauty of the gospel. It has taken me a year to figure out what I am doing here. I should have figured that out before I ever left; I have lost a lot of blessings and opportunities. That is behind me now, I am ready to put my heart, might, mind, and strength into this work. I can't do this alone, I have to plead for divine help, but it would also help if all you at home were with me, united! We live in a day where the fulness of the gospel is in abundance, all of God's truths restored. We are all His children, royal brothers and sisters. We cannot leave anyone behind. I invite you to step forward with me, contribute in anyway you can: family history work, strengthen your own personal conversion and purity, express your the feelings you have toward our Savior with a family member or friend if it is the right situation, love more deeply all those that surround you. This week I realized how short this life can be. Don't leave anything undone or unsaid.
Leah September 2014- June 2015

Much love, Elder Jarom Seth Bartlett

Box!
I got your package! I can drink milk again! Woo Hoo! Mom, I don't know what you were talking about that you ran out of creativness, I absolutely loved it! I totally forgot about the whole hump thing, so when I saw all the camel stuff I was confused, and I'm pretty sure the camel sign you put on the crackers is the smoke brand camel, so I was even more confused! But then it all made sense and I loved it! The picture album is even more than what I expected, so double thanks for that! I got to go because I spent my time trying not to cry while writing Nate an email! I just wish that I could have held her, at least once. I believe we will see her again, so I will take advantage then. I love you both so much, thank you so much for all the support. The mission is incredibly much harder than I imagined, so I've really needed it.

Love,

Elder Bartlett

No comments:

Post a Comment