Monday, June 22, 2015

Father's Day

Shout out to all those fathers out there! To my dad Sam Bartlett, my brothers, my brothers-in-law, my uncles, my cousins, and most importantly to my Father in the Heavens.

This week was amazingly difficult. I learned so much, which means I made a ton of mistakes. I grew in my testimony and faith through my trials, my prayers were answered, and many miracles took place. My conviction to live the gospel has been strenghthened as well as my relationship with my Celestial Father. He truly loves each one of us individually. He beckons to us constantly, and promises us peace. All I had to do, was listen. I hope to continue seeking His loving guidance in order to bless all of the people here in Argentina.
My dad and I before my mission

Our district had a baptism this week! The sisters helped a young daughter of God to the cleansing waters of a new life, one filled with hope, peace and joy! If she continues on this chosen path, she is promised eternal life with a God that loves her perfectly. What more could we aspire to in this life?

I am grateful for my parents, especially my father, who always taught me the things that would bring me true happiness in this life and the life to come.

Have a great week everyone, I love you all!

Elder Bartlett

No comments:

Post a Comment