Monday, June 15, 2015

Loving things in Rawson Argentina

Yum!

My Companion Elder Lyman
Sorry, I'm a terrible companion and still haven't taken a picture with my companion, but I attached a picture of him so that you have an idea. Definitely makes me think of Star Wars.

Ouch!
So this week was amazing! I give all the credit to the spirit because I was teaching and saying things and using examples that I have never used before. We don't have any more baptismal dates, but we do have several investigators that should be ready to go this week! Our district is having a baptism on Saturday! A young lady that the sisters have been teaching. Also, I learned this week that you just have to say you love life. If you hate doing something, stop it, and start saying you love doing it! Really works, fills you up with energy, and you just feel great!

Love,
Elder Bartlett



No comments:

Post a Comment