Monday, March 30, 2015

Half-way Already?!

Time flies by so fast on the mission! I can't believe we're already half-way done with this transfer. That's only because we are having so much fun!

This week I cut my hair (actually came out good this time), saw a super awesome sunrise, and my comp and I both got bit by dogs! We also took a ride to Rio Gallegos for a conference with the president of the mission.

reading the Book of Mormon with a snack
We are still reading the Book of Mormon as a mission, and this week I got into the Book of Mormon (so confusing to describe that). I gained so much respect for the valiant saints of the ancient Americas. They watched their entire civilization get obliterated, yet kept this record for us in this day. They looked forward with faith in God eventhough they were being hunted like animals and shouldn't have had any sense of hope. Faithful giants.

Have a great week everyone!

PS
I bought the speakers and a converter for the charger, so there should be 350 and 120 pesos missing from my personal card.

there are dogs every where

Love, Elder Bartlett

No comments:

Post a Comment