Monday, March 16, 2015

Weekly

Good day family and friends,

It is a good day here in Rio Gallegos. I'm lucky we found somewhere to write! The Zone leaders brought us out here for P-day because we have Zone Conference tomorrow. Not sure if I like waking up at 3 on my preparation day, but they did buy facturas for breakfast!

So I've been getting to know Elder Russell this last week. He arrived in El Calafate on Tuesday with a great desire to get to work! He is from Idaho Falls and loves to hunt and fish. He is super cool. I would send pictures but I don't have the stuff here with me. Next week!

The coolest experience we had this week was when we passed by a future investigators house, named Alejandro, and we found in his house one French girl that lived in Norway for a year and learned English and is now touring Argentina and has learned Castellano, and one girl from China that only speaks Engish! It was crazy because I got to talk to the Chinese girl about the mission and God in English... it is so much easier! I think she was really interested in why on earth we would give up two years of our lives to do this, and I was able to bear my testimony.

Thanks for all of your updates, especially all the mission calls I'm hearing about! This is the stone that will roll forth until it covers the whole earth!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Happy Birthday, Poppy! It is your birthday right?! Also, Happy Anniversary! I think! Love you both, the eternal full-nestors!
Love, Elder Bartlett
Elder Russell and Elder Bartlett

No comments:

Post a Comment