Monday, April 6, 2015

Not much time

Sorry I don't have any time, we walked over really far away to go see some Indian paintings that turned out to be fake... but it was super cool!
long walk

We had to watch conference in Spanish because the internet here didn't work, so I don't have too much to say about that. I understood a little, but not nearly as much as I would have liked. Get married, take care of your marriage, love your marriage, grow your testimonies!  Also I don't know if you have heard anything about the "Because He Lives" campaign by the church? Look it up and share it with anyone you can. It is really amazing.

Nothing too crazy happened this week, but I hope you all had a great Easter! I'd love to see pictures of any eggs that were painted! I really missed that.

Love, Elder Bartlett
fake indian paintings

something dead

No comments:

Post a Comment