Monday, April 13, 2015

Still don't have much time

I have even less time than last week because I was fighting with a nasty virus on my pendrive and I think I destroyed the little computer I was trying to do it on. Mom! Call Nate there is something wrong with the computer! J/K

Anyway, this week we walked, and talked, and sat on a bus for 10 hours to go to Rio Gallegos, walked and talked some more, and yep. Our district, El Calafate, was just made into a Zone, Zone Cordillera, with the help of Rio Turbio and 28 de Noviembre.

Sorry I don't have much to report. Next week I will probably write on Tuesday because I'll probably get transferred Monday morning. So I will let you all know how that goes!  Some pics from El Calafate.

Love, Elder Bartlett
Elder Russell, ?, & Elder Bartlett




No comments:

Post a Comment