Monday, February 8, 2016

Exhanges and Miracles

Dear Family and Friends,

I have written a lot about how God exists and loves us. This week, I would like to share how He manifests His love and power yesterday, today, and forever.

Today is transfers and four elders left for the north. They left at 10:15 this morning, and about 2 hours later we get an urgent call asking us what we want to do with a missionary that got left at the border of Argentina and Chile. Uhh... well... what? This missionary recently arrived here, but with several miracles, we got all the documentation to the frontera, he paid a fellow traveler, and he caught up with the bus at the other border... Wow. So that is why I don't have much time to write.

I'm staying here in Rio Grande with Elder Boyd. Woo Hoo!!

In short, miracles literally happen everyday. Look for them!

Love, Elder Bartlett


Mom and Dad,

I miss snowboarding! That snow honestly looks fantastic, even though it stopped Ryan and MJ, because it is hot here! Sometimes... (Elder Bartlett misunderstood our email, Ryan & MJ had a blast snowboarding!)
Jacobs package of straight poptarts got to me ;) Very delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment