Monday, December 28, 2015

Have to GO!‏

Hello Family and Friends,



Jarom on Skype Christmas Day
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! I hope everyone is having a wonderful time, I know I am! For Christmas Eve we got together with the Maimó family and shared a beautiful dinner after sharing a spiritual family home evening. Then we went to the roofs and watched the amazing firework show of an entire city. Christmas day we spent with the other missionaries making tacos, playing games, and watching Inside Out and Big Hero. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.



However, I received sad news. I’m being transferred from La Prensa, Comodoro Rivadavia, to Rio Grande in La Tierra del Fuego (Land of Fire). I’m really going to miss the here… There are many wonderful friends that I have made, but we do our best to stay in contact. I also have to say good bye to Elder Teixeira! My Brazilian companion has grown so much since he arrived 3 months ago. He has almost a whole mission in front of him, and I wish him the best.



The internet cut again, so I'll let you know how everything went next week! Love you all!



Elder Bartlett

I fixed my glasses, I just sewed them back together! But my tennis shoes are really falling apart... I played soccer yesterday I a have lots of blisters, but I guess I could just play less ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment