Monday, December 8, 2014

Weekly Dec. 8, 2014

Hola Everyone!

This week was crazy... After we talked with Alejandro about marriage and he said he was going to get married in March, his girlfriend, also investigating, admitted that she was only with her boyfriend for her kids. If it wasn't for them, she would have left a long time ago. When we asked her why, she said that he never expresses his gratitude for what she does, and he always ignores her advice, putting friends and others before her. My family and friends, it is important to tell others that you love them, but you shouldn't have to. They should feel your love by what you do for them, how you treat them, and the service you freely give.

Our baptismal date fell. Our investigators husband, a less active, is really messing up her progression and our ability to teach her.

We had a perfect Sunday yesterday... almost. Our investigator, Luis, showed up! He is progressing very well, and understands everthing we teach. It just so happened that we had interviews with president of the mission the day before, so Luis got to meet President Rogers. It also just happened to be fast and testimony meeting, and just so happened... no, it was a miracle from our Father in Heaven that some of the most beautiful and powerful testimonies were born. I think Luis really felt the spirit. Then, we had gospel principles class, and taught Luis about the sacrament. Everything was going great until Elders Quorum... Elders, please. Just please, somehow fix what you are doing. If you have a good Elders Quorum, then press onward!

Had some crazy wind, I said some stupid things and laughed a ton. We had a taco party today as a zone today, and played a ton of futbol and volleyball.

For those that would like to send letters or packages, my address is:

Elder Jarom Seth Bartlett
Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission
Av. Fray Luis Beltran ·75
Comodoro Rivadavia
Chubut, 9000
Argentina

For packages, which are being discouraged, put Elder Perry Carter above my name. The yellow puffy packets with customs orders are the most likely to get through.

I love all of you, and I pray for you. Stay strong.

Love, Elder Jarom Seth Bartlett

Hey I fixed my hair!

1 comment:

  1. I think elder Bartlett and my son elder Eakle are now companions so I will look forward to reading this blog.

    ReplyDelete