Monday, December 1, 2014

Weekly Dec. 1, 2014

I don't have much time, but this week was good! We had a ton of lessons, I felt the spirit a lot, and we got thanksgiving dinner! The landlord of our pension is super awesome, and we have dinner with them every Thursday night. We convinced them to help us put on a grand feast! All the missionaries in our district contributed a salad or dessert, and the family cooked three chickens (no turkey). It was super delicious and we had a great time together.

I am so thankful for the oppotunity to be on the mission, for my family and friends who helped me get here, and for the fantastic people here in Argentina. I have gratitude that I cannot express for our Saviour, Jesus Christ, and what He has done for us.

P-Day
I love everyone back home, and if you don't believe me, send me an email because we need to talk! Stay true and keep the faith, God is with us!

Love, Elder Jarom Seth Bartlett


Ushuaia

Elder Chacon and Elder Bartlett




No comments:

Post a Comment