Monday, September 7, 2015

Stake Conference, sick, Mission dream‏

Dear Family and Friends,

It is the end of Week 2 here in Comodoro Rivadavia and finally my welcoming gift arrived! I've been fighting with some type of food poisoning since Friday morning... Yay! The wind has also started picking up. Lots of dirt and sand in mis ojos!

On a happier note, this week was Stake Conference. It was very nice. They talked a lot about keeping the sabbath day holy and faith. I really admire one of the counselors that spoke in several of the meetings because of the way that he talked about the gospel. He was clear and precise. He used scriptures, but in a way that fortified his teaching. I could just tell that the gospel was part of him. I want that. They also had a very nice choir, which made me miss home.

A fun story, we found a sister here that is coming out of inactivity and preparing to go to the temple! Go rightousness! We helped her neighbor, another member, put up her trash pole! I don't have any pictures of that, but I do of our little pension.

Have a great week everyone!

Love,

Elder Souza
Elder Bartlett


No comments:

Post a Comment