Wednesday, August 6, 2014




Hola familia y amigos,

Well, I have five more days until I'm in Argentina! Can't say much about when I will actually get to my area, though. From the travel papers we've received and rumors I've heard, it'll be about three days of traveling. First, a flight from SLC to Atlanta, GA will take either 4 or 6 hours (I'm guessing 4 cause that actually makes sense). Then, we wait at the airport for 4-5 hours, after which we have an 11 hour flight straight to Buenos Aires. That's where it gets sketchy because I've heard we take a bus. If that's true, we looked it up, then it will be a 21 hour bus ride. Woo-hoo!! Super excited. I'll probably be fluent in Spanish if I just study the whole way there! Or I could read the Book of Mormon several times. Who know... Anyway, this week has been spectacular! So much growth, in Spanish, in gospel, in belt notches, in facial hair, and in anxiety. Seriously though, I've had so many spiritual experiences I am not going to be able to tell about all of them. However, I will share that faith is awesome. You can do so many things! You can learn anything you want in the gospel, you can learn a language, you can teach people with the spirit, and you can be filled with so much happiness you almost cry. I guess its a well known fact now that I don't cry, so... Oh! I have pictures this week! 1) Elder Graves 2) Elder Hooton 3) Elder Dunford 4) Top models! It's been a great 6 weeks, but I am ready to get out and help the people of Argentina! And eat their bread.
Mucho Amor,
Elder Bartlett


No comments:

Post a Comment