Monday, March 14, 2016

BAPTISMEl

aludos a Todos,

Elder Bartlett here with some grand news! Ignacia Villa was baptized and confirmed this weekend! The water was a little cold, but the Spirit warmed everyone up!

Beautiful.

2 Nefi 4:35

 35 Sí, sé que Dios dará liberalmente a quien pida. Sí, mi Dios me dará, si no pido impropiamente. Por lo tanto, elevaré hacia ti mi voz; sí, clamaré a ti, mi Dios, roca de mi rectitud. He aquí, mi voz ascenderá para siempre hacia ti, mi roca y mi Dios sempiterno. Amén.

He is my rock. He is my anchor. He is my power. I can do whatever He asks of me because He will help me, strengthen me, and show me the way. He loves me, and He loves all of my brothers and sisters.

Love,

Elder Bartlett
Ricardo & Ignacia

Elder Boyd & Elder Bartlett on right


No comments:

Post a Comment