Monday, October 19, 2015

I'm Back!

Dearest Family and Friends,

I apologize for the lack of information, or lack of email! The mission is going crazy and there are a lot of things on my mind. Going crazy in the sense that the work of the Lord is moving forward! So many miracles are happening that I can't write them all, but I'll give you a few!

We are finding so many people to teach! It is difficult to find them actually in their homes, but there are a lot! The law of fast continues being tried and true... as soon as we ended our fast everything picked up, people started actually talking to us! Thank you for your prayers at home, they are being answered. We are teaching several families that are preparing for baptism or preparing to come back to the church after many years, and I feel VERY strongly the Spirit guiding me. It is so amazing.

Sorry I forgot my camera today... next week I'll have pictures of Elder Teixeira! Super awesome elder ready to teach, testify, and baptize!

Love all you back home,

Elder Bartlett

No comments:

Post a Comment